Thursday, November 24, 2011

Can You Find the Missing Words in these Songs?

HEAL THE WORLD - Michael Jackson
There's a place in your heart And I know that it is love And this place could be much brighter than tomorrow And if you really You'll find there's no need to In this place you'll feel There's no hurt or sorrow There are ways to get there If you care enough for the living Make a little space Make a better place Refrain: Heal the world Make it a better place For you and for me And the entire human race There are people dying If you care enough For the living Make a better place For you and for me If you want to know why There's a love that cannot Love is strong It only cares for joyful giving If we We shall see In this bliss We cannot feel Fear or dread We stop existing and start living Then it feels that always Love's enough for us growing So make a better world Make a better world [kembali ke refrain] And the dream we were conceived in Will reveal a joyful face And the world we once believed in Will shine again in grace Then why do we keep strangling life Wound this earth crucify its soul Though it's plain to see This world is heavenly Be god's glow We could so high Let our spirits never In my heart I feel you are all my brothers Create a world with no fear Together we'll happy tears See the nations turn their swords Into plowshares We could really get there If you cared enough for the living Make a little space To make a better place [kembali ke refrain]

Denpasar Moon
Denpasar moon on an empty street I return to the place we used to meet Denpasar moon Shine your light and let me see That my love is still there for me I saw you there Through the rain I saw you turn and smile Were you to me Through the rain I ran across the street But you were gone There was no one You have vanished with my dream [kembali ke refrain] But you were gone There was no one You were gone homeward You were gone There was no one You have vanished with my dream [kembali ke refrain]

Beautiful girl
Beautiful girl, wherever you are I knew when I you, you had opened the door I knew that I'd love again after a long, long while I'd love again. You "hello" and I turned to go But something in your eyes left my heart beating so I just knew that I'd love again after a long, long while I'd love again. Chorus : It was destiny's game For when love finally on I rushed in line only to find That you were gone. Wherever you are, I fear that I might Have you forever like a song in the night Now that I've loved again after a long, long while I've loved again. *Kembali ke Chorus Beautiful girl, I'll on for you 'Till all of your loveliness in my arms come true You've made me love again after a long, long while In love again And I'm glad that it's you Hmm, beautiful girl.

MLTR - Paint My Love From my youngest years till this moment here I've never seen such a lovely From the skies above to the deepest love I've never crazy like this before Chorus: Paint my love you should paint my love it's the picture of a thousand it's the freedom of a thousand doves Baby you should paint my love Been around the world then I met you girl It's like coming to a place I've known [kembali ke chorus:] Since you came into my lifethe Days before all fade to and Since you came into my life Everything has changed [kembali ke chorus:]

Lirik Lagu Shakira - Waka Waka Pick yourself up Get back in the saddle You're a good soldier Choosing your battles And dust yourself off You're on the front line Everyone's watching You know it's serious We are getting closer This isn't over Believe it You feel it The pressure is on But you got it all When you fall get up, oh oh If you fall get up, eh eh Tsamina mina zangalewa Cuz this is Africa Tsamina mina, eh eh Waka waka, eh eh Tsamina mina zangalewa This time for Africa This is our motto Your time to shine Listen to your God Don't wait in line Y vamos por todo People are raising Their expectations Go on and feed them This is your moment No hesitations Believe it Today's your day You paved the way I feel it If you get down get up, oh oh When you get down get up, eh eh Tsamina mina zangalewa This time for Africa Tsamina mina, eh eh Waka waka, eh eh Tsamina mina zangalewa Anawa a a Tsamina mina, eh eh Waka waka, eh eh Tsamina mina zangalewa This time for Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment