Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A SPECIAL GIFT: SONGS FOR THE CHILDREN

TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR

Twinkle twinkle little stars

How I wonder what you are

Up above the world so high

Like a diamond in the sky


Twinkle twinkle little stars

How I wonder what you are

BAA BAA BLACK SHEEP


Baa black sheep have you any wool

Yes sir, yes sir, three bags full

One for my mother and one for my dame

One for the little boy who lives down the lane.

BROTHER JOHN

Are you sleeping are you sleeping, Brother John Brother John

Morning bells are ringing, morning bells are ringing

Ding dong ding......... ding dong ding.........

Rock a Baby

Rock a baby be on the tree top

When the wind blows the craddle will rock

When the ball breaks the craddle will fall

And down came the baby craddle alone

Spider

The eency weency spider went up the water spout

Down came the rain and washed the spider out

Out came the sun and dried up all the rain

And the eency weency spider went up the spout again.

Rain

Rain rain go away come again another day

MARY HAD A LITTLE LAMB

Mary had a little lamb little lamb little lamb

Mary had a little lamb its fleece was white as snow

(It) followed her to school one day school one school one day

(It) followed to school one day it was against the rule

(It) made the children laugh and play, laugh and play

(It) made the children laugh and play to see a lamb at school

HOW MUCH

How much is that doggy in the window

The one with a wagely tail

How much is that doggy in the window

I’m sure that doggy’s for sale

Pussy Cat

Pussy cat pussy cat where have you been

I’ve been to London to visit the queen

Pussy cat pussy cat what did you there

I frighthened the mouse under her chair

Hickity Pickity

Hickity Pickity my black hen

She lays eggs for gentlemen

Sometimes nine sometimes ten

Hickity Pickity my black hen

If You Miss....

If you miss the train I’m on

You will know that I’ve gone

You can hear the whistle blows a hundred miles

Not a shirt on my back

Not a penny to me

Lord I’m fivr hundred miles away from home

Lord I’m one, lord I’m two

Lord I’m three, Lord I’m four

Lord I’m five hundred miles away from home.

Get Together

The more we get together together

The more we get together the happier we’ll be

Yes your friends are my friends

Yes my friends are your friends

The more we get together the happier we’ll be

Sailing

I’m sailing I’m sailing cross the sea

I’m sailing forever crying

To be with you to be free

Country Road

Country road take me home

To the place I belong West Virginia

Mountain mama, take me home

Country road

Sing a Song


Sing sing sing a song

Come and sing along

Jolly jolly jolly

Life is like a song

KOOKABURRA

Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree

Merry merry king of the bush is he

Laugh kookaburra laugh

Koobakurra like your life must be

Bingo

There was a farmer has a dog and bingo was him name ah

B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O and bingo was his name ah

If You’re Happy

If you’re happy and you know it clap your hand 2x

If you are happy and you know it

And you really want to show it

If you’re happy and you know it, clap your hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment